Complaint Review: Master Lee's Tae Kwon Do

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By: Adrienne — Boise Idaho
Master Lee's Tae Kwon Do
4552 N. Eagle Rd Boise, Idaho USA

Master Lee's Tae Kwon Do Young In Master Lee's Tae Kwon Do Con, Manipulative, Crooks, Boise Idaho

*Author of original report: Finally did the right thing.

*General Comment: Moronic much??

I have  been trying for 4 months now to get out of her contract.  I lost my job, and moved, and injured my  knee (according to them  one of the above would get me out of hmy contract)  Just prior to  the second payment coming due, I realized I had forgotten to give my 30 day cancelation notice and would have to just eat the fee for this month.

I called them up, and told them I needed to cancel my contract.  “No problem” was the reply “we will get that taken care of for you.”

The next month comes around,  another payment is taken from her account.  So I go in and talk  to them.  They say "we couldn't remember if you wanted to cancel your account or suspend your account"  AGAIN she lets them know what has happened, she had moved, and lost her job, and has injured her knee.  Now they throw in the fact that she has to move over 20 miles from their location. [continued below]....

.....  (She lives by the Airport, and they are clear the freak in Eagle) It may be less than 20 miles, but it takes almost a hour to drive that trip one way!  She is working on a dr note.  It is not like you can just get right in and see a specialist.

They convinced me just suspend her account, (actually I had to agree or they were going to have me in tears right then and there because they just wouldn’t listen to me)  I kept telling them,  even thought I love tae kwon do 1-I have injured my knee and am unable to come in.  2- I moved, I am about an hour away, and I can’t afford the time or gas to drive down here and do this, even if my knee felt better.  3- I lost my job, and again just can afford it.

They told me that the last (the 3rd payment)  they took would either cover the cancellation fee, or the next month if she wanted to start up again.

2 months later after initial visit, then x-ray, the visit, the MRI then visit, she takes in a note saying  I can no longer do Tae Kwon Do.  Now 1 month later yep they take more money.  When I took in the DR note I was told that there was a 10.00 fee for processing, but since I paid for 2 months and never came in they would try to wave that fee, then all of the sudden I am with ANOTHER 147.00 charge!  Now they are claiming that once the Dr. note came in that is when the 30 day notice kicks in...REALLY YOU have got to be kidding me!  They kept saying well we thought you were going to get better and work things out and then come back....SERIOUSLY WHAT PART OF CANCEL MY CONTRACT ARE THE NOT GETTING!!!   I have s paid the cancellation fee, lost her job, and I feel I live too far away to attend classes, work, and go to school.   All we are asking for is the last payment that was taken out of her account, nothing else, even though the cancellation fee has now been paid 3 times over!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2014 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-Lees-Tae-Kwon-Do/Boise-Idaho-83713/Master-Lees-Tae-Kwon-Do-Young-In-Master-Lees-Tae-Kwon-Do-Con-Manipulative-Crooks-Bo-1149032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master Lee's Tae Kwon Do

Finally did the right thing.

AUTHOR: Beth - ()

I was having a hard time getting past the employee, and getting to the owner.  I did warn them that once I write a rip off report I can't change it, I can only reply to it.  They had plenty of time to do the right thing.  However after the rip off report, and BBB report was filed, the did refund her the 149.00 dollars that was due her.  He also mention that he had no idea that things had gone this far and did not know there was a problem.  I sounds like the employee was just trying to cover up her mistakes.  Word to the wise...document everything.

#2 General Comment

Moronic much??

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

How in ANY stretch of the imagination should YOU get anything for free because of "rude". Heres a thought, why not sit down and write out EACH AND EVERY instance of "rude". First it is NOT ILLEGAL for ANYONE to be rude or disrespectful. If YOU had a problem with "rude" then WHY did you push them into being rude? They have a job to do and you calling every few hours DEMANDING a update isnt going to get the job done any faster. Then you have the NERVE to call up corporate DEMANDING they give you an extended warrenty because your nose is in a snit?? Exactly how self-entitled do you think YOU are. Odds are your one of those pain in the ass customers who no matter how hard they try, YOU are NEVER satisfied.

Grow the hell up you child. YOU DO NOT DESERVE ANYTHING!!!! Now if say they had whipped your ass behind the shop or maybe felt your woman up you would have a reason to make demands. Just because YOU felt they were "rude" doesnt give you the right to make demands. YOU purchased a used vehicle AS IS. Youre not going to get ANYTHING out of them FOR FREE!!! So if Im reading your post right the "resolution" to someone being rude is FREE MONEY???

Well I find YOU to be RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL!!!!! Are YOU going to give me roughly $1000+ in free?? No, YOU wouldnt. I suggest that YOU read a book or three on manners. You are OBVIOUSLY someone who instigates in order to cause drama and trouble because your life is so pitiful and useless.

target