Complaint Review: Maureen Tara Nelson private matchmaking

• Updated: Sun, October 05, 2014

• Reported By: BB430 — ny New York
Maureen Tara Nelson private matchmaking
68 south service road Melville, New York USA

Maureen Tara Nelson private matchmaking Mtn matchmaking all they will do is take advantage and forget you Melville New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report does not even make sense?

The fakest group of people you will ever meet.

They claim their men don't do one night stands but the whole company is a one night stand.

As soon as you pay they forget, ignore, patronize, and lie to you.

Trust me stay away. This isn't a matter of not getting dates. Its a matter of being completely ignored by the company once my card was swiped and being lied to after i had to remind the staff and owner i was a client.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2014 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maureen-Tara-Nelson-private-matchmaking/Melville-New-York-11747/Maureen-Tara-Nelson-private-matchmaking-Mtn-matchmaking-all-they-will-do-is-take-advantag-1181131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maureen Tara Nelson private matchmaking

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This report does not even make sense?

AUTHOR: Maureen - ()

I cannot comment on a report when someone doesn't give their name and says lies about my company. None of what this comment says makes any sense.

As any business owner or business professional knows, you cannot make every single client successful no matter how much you try or how hard you work.

All I can say is that these are false accusations and that I have had over 1000 successful marriages over my 14 years of experience. That is why I am a matchmaker, to help people.

Unfortunately there are some people that are very unrealistic! I do my best to help everyone. I wish I could make everyone realistic and successful, but that is up to the client. If a client is realistic and positive, they will be successful! It is that simple.

I work too hard on making my 1200 fantastic clients successful to waste any time on false accusatons, lies, or negativity!

We offer a free consultation for all great, quality singles to come in and meet with us. You can make your own decision at that time if we are a match together. Please don't let a "few bad apples" who most likely complain about every service they join deter you from being our next success story!

Please check out mtnmatchmaking.com to see some of our success stories. We still have the best reputation in the business and have a greatest clients in the tri-state area. For more information on our services, please call us at (Redacted) or (Redacted).

Thank you!