Complaint Review: Mega Million Cash Award

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: Carol — Arizona City Arizona
Mega Million Cash Award
209 Wakefield Ave Bossier City, Louisiana USA

Mega Million Cash Award James CooperLinda Pennyworth (attorney?)Michael Used Donald Trump as the creator of this Association. Bossier City Louisiana

I received a call saying that Mega Million Cash Award company had drawn my name and that I had won $250,000. After many calls, they told me to go to Walmart and purchase a "Greendot moneypack reload paper card for $250.

After I purchased the card I was to return his (James Cooper) call to tell him I had purchased the card. He later called me, in about 15 minutes, and asked for the number on the back of the card.  The number on the back of the card is:  714 767 0243 1269  perhaps this can be traced.

I asked him if I would receive this money back and he reported that I would. I asked him straight out if this was a scam and he kept saying "no".  He kept contacting me with updates and assuring me that Donald Trump was behind this and that it was a blessing from God.

I am heartbroken because I am a senior who is living on $400 per month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mega-Million-Cash-Award/Bossier-City-Louisiana-71111/Mega-Million-Cash-Award-James-CooperLinda-Pennyworth-attorneyMichael-Used-Donald-Trump-1092602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mega Million Cash Award