Complaint Review: MFL Rewards

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: Audrey — Lawrenceville Georgia
MFL Rewards
105 E. 34th Street, #144 New York, New York USA

MFL Rewards OnDemandReseach I completed 2 surveys for this company that was sent to my email address the reward was 2 $25 gift certificates I company all the paperwork and have not received the gift cards in the mail New York New York

I completed to surveys On Demand Research sent to my email address after completing the surveys, which was suspose to be for specific companies I was promised that I would received gift cards for completing the surveys.

After completing the surveys and receiving my gift confirmation numbers I was instructed to complete the claim forms and mail to the company, which I did.  These claims forms were sent on September 3, 2013 to the companys address in New York.

I have yet to receive the gift cards and all attempts to contact the company have been unsuccessful.  Since one of the surveys was susposed to be an application for Discover Card I am concerned about my personal information given.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MFL-Rewards/New-York-New-York-10016/MFL-Rewards-OnDemandReseach-I-completed-2-surveys-for-this-company-that-was-sent-to-my-em-1100239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MFL Rewards