Complaint Review: Michigan Indoor Technologies

• Updated: Tue, January 14, 2014

• Reported By: Drake — Chesterfield Michigan
Michigan Indoor Technologies
691 N. Squirrel Rd. Auburn Hills, Michigan USA

Michigan Indoor Technologies M.I.T MUST READ!! VERY DECEIVING!! SECRETIVE! MISLEADING! Auburn Hills Michigan

Michigan Indoor Technologies recently put an add in craigslist for employees needed. They labled what they do as pollution control. The add seemed legit so I called for an interview. I arrived a half hour early and was politely asked to leave and come back 10 minuets till, so I did. When I left I typed the business name into my phone and the first link that came up was ripoff report. I was suprised to read what the gentleman by the name of jackson wrote, but I decided to give it a try anyways. After the GROUP interview/ presentation I was suprised to find out all of what he said in the interview happened. I was told to call later to find out if I was accepted. when I called I was told she would return my call. Well, my curiousity got the best of me, so I came home and disceted the rip off reports made, and this is what I found....

On report #1026722 A lady by the name of Hillary DeRosia says " It filters the air and makes it really easy for breathing especially when I have COPD. It purifies the air and makes it feel like you are breathing outside air close to a clean lake with a real nice breeze." AMAZINGLY Sara Sandray happens to say the exact same phrase on report #1058508.

On report #1026722 April Mason gives us examples of satisfied customers. Notice how 4 out of 6 satisfied customers use italicized lettering in their statements. Sounds like maybe one person wrote all of those comments, damage control maybe?

Also Notice how almost all of the positive comments were posted on Oct. 28, 2013. Coincidence?

My reson for writing this is not to get even or because Im mad, All that was wasted was gas and time. My real reason for writing this is to speak the truth about my research and protect people. Its wrong to decieve people. Mark my words...there will be a kind rebutal to my comments. I just ask you to check my research for yourself and decide whats true. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michigan-Indoor-Technologies/Auburn-Hills-Michigan-48326/Michigan-Indoor-Technologies-MIT-MUST-READ-VERY-DECEIVING-SECRETIVE-MISLEADING-Au-1115585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michigan Indoor Technologies