Complaint Review: mobile device protection

• Updated: Thu, November 10, 2011

• Reported By: patriciau — tucson Arizona United States of America
mobile device protection
boca raton, Florida United States of America

mobile device protection Paid for their insurance when needed since cell was stolen and provided all needed info they denied to replace phone even cancel and denied to renew insurance with them. boca raton, Florida

Bought and paid in advance thru wirefly insurance with mobile device protection when neded first time because my cell was not working they told me to sent my cell I had to pay shipping and send them prepaid label with insurance for returne my cell was not fix had to buy a separate devise to chg my battery, any ways, my cell was stolen several months after that open a claim online explained what happened, provided all info they asked for even addresses and all they denied said I sound unsure, they did not talked to me at all, I open claim online providing all requested info no reason to said sound unsure since never doubt any answers at all all my answer were direct to the point, providing every single answer. Then after 2 weeks they said my insurance had expired and cannot reactivate. So basically they were making time for my ins to exp, any ways my cell was stolen when still under insurance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2011 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mobile-device-protection/boca-raton-Florida-880428/mobile-device-protection-Paid-for-their-insurance-when-needed-since-cell-was-stolen-and-p-796982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mobile device protection