Complaint Review: model talent development

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Agnieszka — Brooklyn New York United States of America
model talent development
272 duffy ave hicksville, New York United States of America

model talent development mtd, gigacomp.com, gigacomps.com they promise they will get you in contact with companies needing children models hicksville, New York

first they promised to take professional pictures of my daughters and provide "promotional services" for the price of $1300 for two children. "promotional services" were explained to me as providing link to companies looking for children models. I was rushed to sign the contract and encouraged to do the photo shoot already the same day (I should have been suspicious already then).  upon careful reading of the contract at home, I realized that the price was only for the photo shoot. When I came to pick up my photos, it turned out I needed to pay for copy right release - $90 more. and if i wanted to actually purchase promotional services, I had to pay additional $800 ( a discounted price if paid in cash) which I naively did. now it turns out that the website where the photos of my children were supposed to be posted for promotional purposes does not open ("the server cannot be found).  i feel completely scammed. seems like i have lost almost $2200...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/model-talent-development/hicksville-New-York-11801/model-talent-development-mtd-gigacompcom-gigacompscom-they-promise-they-will-get-you-i-973996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on model talent development