Complaint Review: mydv

• Submitted: Thu, February 16, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 16, 2006

• Reported By:Schull Europe
www.mydv.co.uk/ , Massachusetts U.S.A.

mydv overcharged me in USD not UK sterling, failed to deliver, virtually no customer service ripoff Internet

I registered with www.mydv.co.uk on the 30th November 2005.

I bought a Nikon Coolpix 4800 R.B 4.2 Megapixel Digital Camera for 174.49.

I recieved instant email confirmation of my order but they overcharged me on the 2nd Dec. '05.

I received no confirmation email or tracking nhumber for DHL that my order had been shipped and tried to contact them via email & phone.

I received no answer to my emails. Eventually on the 4th January 2006 I got through to an asian person claiming to speak from Massachusetts. He informed me my product was shipped on the 29th Dec. '05.

I was told there was as yet no tracking number and nothing was delivered, it is now 15th February 2006.
It has been a severe hassle trying to find out anything about www.mydv.co.uk since the website disappeared & phone line disconnected around the 6th January 2006.

I have now contacted my credit card company but as yet have not received a refund and still not heard from mydv.co.uk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2006 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mydv/Massachusetts/mydv-overcharged-me-in-USD-not-UK-sterling-failed-to-deliver-virtually-no-customer-servi-176598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mydv