Complaint Review: myinfo1.com

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 26, 2016

• Reported By: juanita — chicago Illinois United States of America
myinfo1.com

myinfo1.com alex- vicky kept telling me they refunded my 19.99 back to my account . call the bank and nothing was refunded,whats worse kept telling me over and over it was. total ripoff, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: To Juanita from MyInfo1.com

Seen ad in the internet,went ahead gave them my info and it wasn"t 1 dollar what they claim, it was 19.99. They couldn"t find my vin#,so i ask them to refund the money, they said they would void the account and refund the money.They didn"t this lesson hurts everyone cause there are real businesses that stand by their name, but i will trust no one anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/myinfo1com/internet/myinfo1com-alex-vicky-kept-telling-me-they-refunded-my-1999-back-to-my-account-call-t-970424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on myinfo1.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

To Juanita from MyInfo1.com

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Juanita,

I apologize if we have cause you any inconvenience. If you email me at josh@myinfo1.com I can provide you with the report you were looking for or make sure your refund has gone through. Our refunds do take 3-5 business days to go through, so that may be the problem you're running into. But to make sure again please just email me and I can take a look at your account.

Kind Regards,