Complaint Review: NHCD, National Health Care Discount

• Submitted: Mon, October 02, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 02, 2006

• Reported By:Staten Island New York
NHCD, National Health Care Discount
6520 W. 110th Street Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

NHCD, National Health Care Discount Ripoff, Fraud, Scam, PLEASE DON'T GET CAUGHT UP!! Overland Park Kansas

I started working for this company on Sept 11th, 2006. No, I am not a single mother with three kids to support. And I am not an elderly woman on five different medications. But I do have religious responsibilities and two retired parents to take care of.

My first manager, Jennifer Grannan, quit one week after I was put on her team. I tried numerous times to contact her, but without success. Everytime I called the main company, I was told that I would be called back by someone in payroll, but I never was.

A week later (Sept 28th) I get a call from my new manager, Tammy. Talk about clueless. She couldn't (or should I say wouldn't) give me one rectifiable answer as to why my old manager quit, and more importantly, why I hadn't received my check.

The bomb finally dropped today when she told me that I would only be receiving $40 in a check instead to the over $300 I should be getting. After dousing the flames that were protruding out of my ears, I wrote to Arnold Diaz and Asa Aarons. Forget the BBB. I'm going straight to the media. NHCD, you better be glad that I'm not God. Because I'd have a lightning bolt with your name on it.

~Carolyn~
Getting Revenge in NYC

Carolyn
Staten Island, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2006 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHCD-National-Health-Care-Discount/Overland-Park-Kansas-66210/NHCD-National-Health-Care-Discount-Ripoff-Fraud-Scam-PLEASE-DONT-GET-CAUGHT-UP-Over-213865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHCD, National Health Care Discount