Complaint Review: )nlinesupplier.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 22, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 22, 2007

• Reported By:Davao City Other
)nlinesupplier.com
online supplier Internet U.S.A.

Onlinesupplier I was charged a total of USD 101.85, through my credit card for somthings that I did not order nor registered. ripoff Internet

I noticed recently, that I was charged a total of USD 101.85, through my credit card.The company that was reflected in my card was Onlinesupplier 805-964-9126 US.

They billed me USD 1.95, in Jan.19/07; USD 49.95, in Feb.06/07 and USD 49.95, March 06/07.
I was very much surprised because I never did make a business dealings with this company nor did I ever order anything from them.

This is a Scam of a highest degree. Also, what surprises me most is to know that, there were already a lot of victims by this unscropulos firm.

Why is there no action from the authorities to stop once and for all this SCAM? I hope that those people will be put in jail for the rest of their lives!

Froilan
Davao City
Philippines

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2007 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nlinesuppliercom/internet/Onlinesupplier-I-was-charged-a-total-of-USD-10185-through-my-credit-card-for-somthings-t-240367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on )nlinesupplier.com