Complaint Review: No More Rack

• Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: Razyraz03 — deckerville Michigan
No More Rack
Ithaca, New York USA

Global Phoenix Computer Technologies Solutions, Inc Tablet is junk! Tablets don't work! DO NOT ORDER THIS TABLET Ithaca New York

*Author of original report: Nomorerack helps

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I have tried calling to speak with someone regarding an issue I am having with an iRola DX752 serial number HQ20JHJJJHAAJ027540

I got this for Christmas, and right out of the box I noticed a few issues, the first and most alarming is that the touch screen does not seem to be recognizing touch which makes the device impossible to use. The 2nd  thing I noticed is that the volume buttons are missing.

The third is that the device does not hold a charge. After fully charging the device to see it that would fix the touch screen issue (which it didn't) the device sat unused while i tried calling your companies warranty department. Even unused the battery died. So I charged it again, and then put it in the box and did not touch it until about 5 minutes ago when I went to try to find out more information about the model number... and it is dead yet again.

I was planning on writing a product review for my local newspaper (for which I am a writer) and for my blog... but i think I will hold off until I get a product that actually works... it was bought from nomorerack.com less then two weeks before Christmas according to the friend whom gifted it to me.

I tired calling for a return to nomorerack and they said i would have to deal with the company's warrenty i tried calling for a warrenty and got no where after sevral attemps. It would ring and ring and ring then would just go slent.

DO NOT ORDER THE IROLA! It is junk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-More-Rack/Ithaca-New-York-14850/Global-Phoenix-Computer-Technologies-Solutions-Inc-Tablet-is-junk-Tablets-dont-work-D-1111613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No More Rack

Nomorerack helps

AUTHOR: Razyraz03 - ()

Nomorerack has been helpful, though they wern't until I filed this report. I am waiting on the roads to clear to send the item to the supplier. I will let you know what happens.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.