Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Ronda — Shoreline Washington United States of America
nomorerack.com
1312A S Boyle Avenue Los Angeles, California United States of America

nomorerack.com never sent my order but took my money and wont respond Los Angeles, California

*Author of original report: my order number(as if u dont know)

*Author of original report: money back or immediate delivery!

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I had ordered a set of sheets from nomorerack.com as a Christmas gift. The order was put in November 25th, 2012. I would periodically try to check tracking with no success, I would then e-mail them asking for my money back if they had no intension of sending me the item I paid for. I became so frustrated when Christmas was a week away that I e-mailed them that I want my money back. They claimed they sent it already and that I should have recieved it. I never did. Now they wont respond to me at all. I just want my money back and wash my hands of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/Los-Angeles-California-90023/nomorerackcom-never-sent-my-order-but-took-my-money-and-wont-respond-Los-Angeles-Califo-994789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

my order number(as if u dont know)

AUTHOR: Ronda - (United States of America)

The order number is: 3741566

The tracking number is:61292700619131296011 (by the way, when I finally recieved this tracking number, was when it was supposedly sent, almost a month later!) dead end anyways. How many people did you take for thier money anyways?

money back or immediate delivery!

AUTHOR: Ronda - (United States of America)

I have been very patient waiting for the delivery of one particular, simple order, of bed sheets. I paid $29.99 for them and either you return my money or you overnight them to me. Todays date being 1-11-2013. As far as I am concerned, you stole my money. First not responding, then, saying you dont know me as a consumer, then, stating(when I wanted my money back) that you've already sent them to me. That of which you did not. And when I tried to tell you that it was never sent, no response. I had all of my x-mas shopping done through the internet this year due to surgery. I  had no bad experiences until nomorerack.com, I had no problems except for nmr.com.  I was taken for my money and ignored when I was upset about it, I just want my money back. At this point, if the product is as bad as the service, I dont want it. If it is sent, it better be the quality promised. I have no more patience for your company.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi Ronda,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.