Complaint Review: Okinus

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: Trina — Tennessee
Okinus
147 W Railroad St Pelham, Georgia USA

Okinus Calls and asks for payments after I have already payed, calls before 8 am, sends threatening letters to take furniture after I have already paid. Pelham Georgia

My husband and I got our furniture financed with Okinus to help build our credit. Everything was fine at first. When we changed banks that's when things got a little crazy. We gave them our new bank information but they kept trying to debit our old account then started calling us and telling us it wasn't going through and we would have to explain every time that we changed banks and give the new information. They promised it would not happen again. They would call us before 8 am usually around 7:00 to 7:30 in the morning. I would tell them not to call so early and tell them you have no right to call me because they are not keeping the new bank information in their system to debit our account every month, it's getting ridiculous!! I finally said I will call you to make the payments the first of the month.

So that's what I have been doing every month and then I got a letter from a lawyer saying they are going to come and get the furniture for non-payment!! I don't think so!! I went online and printed off all the payments made from our account showing paid on time and sent them to the address on the letter and never heard another word from them.

I made my payment Thursday morning May 1, Guess what? got a call this morning at 7:40 telling me my payment didn't go through. Are you kidding me? I said lady you better take another look, she comes back and says I am so sorry your right it did go through I'm sorry I bothered you and I said yes and you bothered me at 7:40 this morning. It is illegal for you to call me before 8 am and you guys do this to me almost every month after I already paid you. I am so tired of being harassed every month by these people, we only have 4 payments left, so glad when it's over. Only one good thing will come out of this. It's being reported "paid on time" on our credit report every month but yet they say "you never pay on time" or "your payment was returned" or "it didn't go through" . These people are AMAZING!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Okinus/Pelham-Georgia-31779/Okinus-Calls-and-asks-for-payments-after-I-have-already-payed-calls-before-8-am-sends-t-1144089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Okinus