Complaint Review: OOIDA Or CTCM Truck Insurance

• Submitted: Sun, August 10, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 10, 2008

• Reported By:Pueblo Colorado
OOIDA Or CTCM Truck Insurance
1 Nw Ooida Dr Grain Valley, Missouri U.S.A.

OOIDA Or CTCM Truck Insurance OOIDA And CTCM (aka) Commercial Truck Claims Management ripoff anyone with insurance through them by repairing totalled vehicles instead of paying the claim or GAP insurance Grain Valley Missouri Grain Valley, Missouri, 64029Grain Valley Missouri

I also have had almost an exact same experiance with OOIDA or CTCM truck insurance as other folks filing a report here.

I had a truck accident, did not recieve a ticket, nor was it any fault of my own. CTCM proceded to estimate the cosmetic damage only knowing full well the truck was totaled. I had to hire a Lawyer and he said it was unbelieveable what these people at CTCM were getting away with. I settled for less than the truck was worth or it would have dragged out for months causing me finantial hardships. It allready did, I lost my income, my truck, and now am forced to drive a company truck to make a living.

OOIDA truck insurance is NOT what it apears to be!
I would like to get together with other folks this has happened to and do something about this rip off insurance company. That makes at least 3 of us that this has happened to...almost exactly. How many more unreported cases are there?

Brad
Pueblo, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2008 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OOIDA-Or-CTCM-Truck-Insurance/Grain-Valley-Missouri-64029/OOIDA-Or-CTCM-Truck-Insurance-OOIDA-And-CTCM-aka-Commercial-Truck-Claims-Management-ripo-361302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OOIDA Or CTCM Truck Insurance