• Report: #1119171

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: OCCIE — MANNING South Carolina
PEOPLE PC INTERNET SERVICE
ATLANTA, Georgia USA

PEOPLE PC INTERNET SERVICE PEOPLE PC HAS BEEN DEBITING MY CHECKING ACCOUNT 15.95 PER MONTH FOR OVER 2 YEARS FOR SERVICES I CANCELED AND THEY ARE STATING I NEVER CANCELED ATLANTA Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Question

PEOPLE PC INTERNET SERVICES has been debiting my checking account 15.95 per month for over two years for internet services I canceled with them. The customer services agent Austin Jones stated he has not seen where I have ever called in to cancel my service and I know that is not true because I know I called at least twice if not three times to cancel. He asked me if I had a confirmation# and I said no because its been over two years. I ask him to cancel my service and I expected a refund and he stated I could not be refunded these charges.

I know this company can see that the account has not been used. I do not even remember the password to access the account, so there has not been any activity on this account in over two years. I just happen to be going over my bank statements and noticed the reaccuring debits. I feel I should be able to be refunded these charges because I did not authorize them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PEOPLE-PC-INTERNET-SERVICE/ATLANTA-Georgia-30309/PEOPLE-PC-INTERNET-SERVICE-PEOPLE-PC-HAS-BEEN-DEBITING-MY-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-1595-PER-MONT-1119171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PEOPLE PC INTERNET SERVICE

Question

AUTHOR: coast - ()

It is your responsibility to reconcile your checking account monthly so why didn’t you complain sooner?