Complaint Review: Performance Health USA - Nutra Pure Systems

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:Warrington Pennsylvania
Performance Health USA - Nutra Pure Systems
POB 971270 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Performance Health USA - Nutra Pure Systems - Master Card is Onto These Fradulent Subscriptions Orem Utah

Thanks to Jane for pointing out all the guises used by this rip-off outfit in Orem Utah. I'm happy to report that Chase Master Card, for one, is onto them all. Call your card company if you have not already done so. They will contest the charges, but unfortunately can't block charges unless they block total use of your card (to you as well as anyone charging you).

In my case it was ResVPure (the little red wine miracle pills) that I agreed to sample for postage and handling of less than $2. I was sent an email confirmation of that charge that I have kept, as I do all purchases until they are successfully resolved.

After receiving two more installments that I did not order and did not WANT -- figuring that if they scam you on charges, they might be scamming you on pill CONTENT: do we really know how "pure" these resvpure products are? Or even how safe?-- I decided to write to the esteemed doctors who supposedly recommended this product on Oprah. Drs. Oz and Roizen, who wrote the YOU health manuals. They are from the Mayo Clinic andCleveland Clinic so that was the hook that hung me. I can't believe they know that a specific product is being attached to their names. Stay tuned.

And one final oddity: I went online to the ResVPure site to check it out but put NO information on it, just looked at their customer help pages. But they must have tracking equipment that knows your "footprint" because the next day I got an email saying they were sorry I'd cancelled my Home Delivery service! I never signed up for it in the first place, of course. Just one more layer of deception brought to you from all those LLC companies at the same address in Orem Utah.

Sigh. :-/

Clare
Warrington, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Health-USA-Nutra-Pure-Systems/Orem-Utah-84097-1270/Performance-Health-USA-Nutra-Pure-Systems-Master-Card-is-Onto-These-Fradulent-Subscrip-455709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Health USA - Nutra Pure Systems