Complaint Review: Pinnacle Tax Advisors

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: Raymond — Wilmington Delaware
Pinnacle Tax Advisors
100 Pacifica Suite 305 Irvine, California USA

Pinnacle Tax Advisors Scammed me, overt lies, deceitful, gave no help, took me for 2500.00, after receiving my blocked me from calling them Irvine California

I heard about Pinnacle on the radio in January of 2013. Great advertisement and I was having problems with the IRS. Their claim was to save individuals considerable money if you owed the government.

Upon contacting them they told me for 2500.00 they could / would act on my behalf and save get my debt decreased by up to 90% but not less than 50%. After taking the bait, they had me send 500.00 every few months until I had given them 2500.00.

When Pinnacle alledgely went to lobby on my behalf with the IRS, they simply called me and stated my case would be completed soon, but they needed another 500.00 from me, for reasons unknown. They could not give me a reason. Finally after the agreement was made with the IR, I received a packet from both Pinnacle and the IRS, I sign off. The agreement had me paying every single dollar I had in back taxes, with interest included. When I spoke to the IRS rep I was told " sir what Pinnacle did for you, you could have done yourself and saved your money, because other than delaying you paying us, they did absolutely nothing for you, Nothing".

Finally after literally over 50 attempts to speak to someone at Pinnacle, and unable to get through, a I.T. friend of mine explained to me that Pinnacle had blocked my number. Sure enough when I called from a different number the call went right through, but I was put on hold and no one ever picked up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Tax-Advisors/Irvine-California-92618/Pinnacle-Tax-Advisors-Scammed-me-overt-lies-deceitful-gave-no-help-took-me-for-25000-1130981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Tax Advisors