Complaint Review: poetry.com, Nigel Hilary

• Submitted: Mon, October 13, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 13, 2008

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
poetry.com, Nigel Hilary
www.poetry.com Owing Mills, Minnesota U.S.A.

poetry.com, Nigel Hilary Nigel Hilary and poetry.com are horrible people who have been ripping me off for years Owing Mills Minnesota

Until today, I thought that www.poetry.com was a wonderful website that would help me become a writer one day. But now, I know that I was very wrong. I just submitted a poem entitled "The present is a Gift that Cannot be Missed" to Nigel Hilary at www.poetry.com. After submitting my poem, i became curious about who Nigel Hilary was. So typed his name in to a google search engine. For the past hour, I have been sitting at my computer desk reading stories by writers who have been scammed by poetry. com and Nigel Hilary. I AM FURIOUS. THOSE SCUMBALLS MAY HAVE MY POETRY, BUT I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT I WAS NEVER STUPID ENOUGH TO SPEND ON CENT BY THEIR BOOKS, EVEN THE ONES THAT FEATURED MY POETRY IN THEM. IF NIGEL HILARY TRIES TO PUBLISH MY POEM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, I WILL GET HIM. MY POEM "THE PRESENT IS A GIFT THAT CANNOT BE MISSED" HAS ALREADY BEEN COPYRIGHTED UNDER MY NAME. THE BASTARDS AT POETRY.COM SHOULD PAY FOR THE WAY THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SCAMMING PEOPLE. I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT I WILL NEVER SUBMIT A POEM THERE AGAIN. I HATE POETRY.COM WITH EVERYTHING THAT I OWN IN MY LIFE.

Sabrina
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2008 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/poetrycom-Nigel-Hilary/Owing-Mills-Minnesota-21117/poetrycom-Nigel-Hilary-Nigel-Hilary-and-poetrycom-are-horrible-people-who-have-been-rip-380924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on poetry.com, Nigel Hilary