Complaint Review: Psychic Readings By Anna

• Updated: Mon, November 27, 2006

• Reported By:TUCSON Arizona
Psychic Readings By Anna
Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Psychic Readings By Anna Beware "Psychic Readings By Anna" - Cons the Vulnerable Out of Thousands Tucson Arizona

I went to Anna Miller at a time in my life when I was very vulnerable. She basically implied to me that I had a curse put on me, but not in those words, but she said it was from a previous life. She told me she would have to fly in spiritual healers from other states and put them up in hotels and pay for their airfare.She did not follow through and then said she had to do more work and needed more money to continue.

She was not willing to give a full refund and I lost thousands of dollars.She has a raquet going by operating outposts from several states and websights.She is a pro[CON ARTIST]Her technique is through disempowerment and has left me devestated.

I'm warning everyone and wish someone would of warned me,but I hope by the time you read this it's not to late.She presents herself as a professional psychic by maintaining a business license and a member of the Chamber of Commerce.

ripped off
TUCSON, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2006 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Readings-By-Anna/Tucson-Arizona-85750/Psychic-Readings-By-Anna-Beware-Psychic-Readings-By-Anna-Cons-the-Vulnerable-Out-of-Th-222485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Readings By Anna