Complaint Review: Publications Unlimited

• Reported By: Brenda K. — Weston Florida United States of America
Publications Unlimited
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Publications Unlimited Sending magazines Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Does not Solicite. Customer Service Dept Open 40 Hours per week

*UPDATE Employee: Publications Unlimited did not subscribe....

All of a sudden I am receiving magazines to which I did not subscribe.  When I contacted the companys they all told me that the subscription had been already paid for through Publications Unlimited.  They said I could cancel the subscription to stop getting them, however, they could not refund my money.  I tried to contact Publications Unlimited, and they do not answer their phones.  I have also sent an e-mail.  Then I received my credit card bill and there is a charge for all the magazines.  I am notifying the credit card company that I am disputing this charge and am not paying for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2010 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publications-Unlimited/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-/Publications-Unlimited-Sending-magazines-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-615116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publications Unlimited

Does not Solicite. Customer Service Dept Open 40 Hours per week

AUTHOR: COMPANY CLARIFICATION - (United States of America)

Publications Unlimited USA, Inc. has been in business since 1949.  Publications
Unlimited USA is one of several processing centers for various independent
agents across the United States.  Publications Unlimited USA has never
solicited business to any subscribers.  Publications Unlimited USA does
not have a merchant account in which consumers claim they are charged. We
have NEVER received any monies from any subscribers, however, in the interest
of good will, whenever a publisher has referred us on a complaint we have done
everything in our power to resolve any problem by attempting to contact the
company that originally placed the subscription and have when possible made
arrangements for a refund.   If you have been referred to Publications
Unlimited USA, please feel free to contact our customer service department M -
F at 800-267-2611 and we will try to help you in anyway we can.

Before calling us, we do suggest you contact the company in which you paid,
referencing your check, bank records or your credit card statement.  If
you receive no satisfaction, please, feel free to call us.

Publications Unlimited did not subscribe....

AUTHOR: COMPANY CLARIFICATION - (United States of America)

Publications Unlimited USA, Inc. has been in business since 1949.  Publications Unlimited USA is one of several processing centers for various independent agents across the United States.  Publications Unlimited USA has never solicited business to any subscribers.  Publications Unlimited USA does not have a merchant account in which consumers claim they are charged. We have NEVER received any monies from any subscribers, however, in the interest of good will, whenever a publisher has referred us on a complaint we have done everything in our power to resolve any problem by attempting to contact the company that originally placed the subscription and have when possible made arrangements for a refund.   If you have been referred to Publications Unlimited USA, please feel free to contact our customer service department M - F at 800-267-2611 and we will try to help you in anyway we can.

Before calling us, we do suggest you contact the company in which you paid, referencing your check, bank records or your credit card statement.  If you receive no satisfaction, please, feel free to call us.