Complaint Review: Purpose Funding

• Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By: Alien phreaker — san rafael California USA
Purpose Funding
www.purposefunding.com San mateo, California United States of America

Purpose Funding Crooks, don't do business with these people enough said, san rafael, California

*General Comment: Apology To Purpose Funding

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Apology To Purpose Funding

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Apology To Purpose Funding

these crooks paid for a service I provided then after recieving the service these jerks want their money back because they can close anybody, supreme incompetance

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2009 04:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purpose-Funding/San-mateo-California-94402/Purpose-Funding-Crooks-dont-do-business-with-these-people-enough-said-san-rafael-Cal-480919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purpose Funding

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: Michael Taylor - (USA)

i HAVE NEVER BEEN EMPLOYED BY PURPOSE FUNDING,. THEY BOUGHT MY SERVICE AND REQUESTED A REFUND AND I PROPERLY GAVE THEM THEIR REFUND AFTER THEY USED MY SERVICE. I AM A SOLE PROPRIORITOR AND PURPOSE FUNDING ARE NOT CROOKS, THEY ARE DECENT PEOPLE.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I want to appoligize to PURPOSE FUNDING, I HAVE WORKED FOR THEM
THEY ARE NOT CROOKS, THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE, I WROTE AN ADVERSE CLAIM AGAINST THEM BECAUSE NORI KAZEYAMA PURCHASED MY SERVICE AND REQUESTED A REFUND AFTER USING SAID SERVICE THATS WHY I WROTE WHAT I WROTE,.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Michael Taylor - (USA)

I am an independant contractor I have never worked for Purpose Funding they used our service and didn't pay for it - thats theft of service,. I apologize to the folks at Purpose Funding they did nothing wrong except use our service and not pay us. This was a bad business dealings and I am sorry for the truth.