Complaint Review: QUANTUM RESULTS MARKETING

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon barks — Irvington Alabama
QUANTUM RESULTS MARKETING
8016 KITTY HAWK , CONVERSE, , Texas USA

QUANTUM RESULTS MARKETING None Payment of $75.00 for my appointment setting services. CONVERSE, Texas

*Author of original report: Quatum Marketing

This company had us call useing a dialer, we worked from home, Timeshare owners to invite them to a FREE lunch or dinner at their local restuarant to listen to a presentation about their TIMESHARE as well as the manager's trying to get them to buy more points or a differant TIMESHARE.

We as in home appt setters schedule these presentations for the company.  We make $75.00 every appt we set.

The bosses confirm the appts before we get paid. The one and only one appt I have been fighting to get my pay $75.00 on, I was told they never showed up, so as a Exp. Appointment Setter I took it upon myself to call the people I scheduled to go to the free dinner and presentation, I knew how the people were to me on the phone I knew that they went, guess what they went and had a good dinner and presentation. I quit this job when I was told my people did not show up, I had a big no show ratio, so in my opioun they have lied to me all along , I wish I would of followed up everytime to catch my bosses in a lie just not to pay me or if they are doing it to me, who else are they doing it too?

I will fight tooth and nail everytime to get the money I worked for. THAT IS ONLY FAIR, WHETHER YOU WORK FROM HOME OR AN OFFICE.

JONATHAN CLAY the boss that hired me, 7/6/13 I tried to work this out with him about paying me my $75.00, he agreed he owes me the $75.00  I gave him until today to please pay me, thru emails he does not get back to me and let me know anything, also I had 2 more deals out there, that I know nothing about.  I asked him and asked him to please let me know something on those 2 deals as well, NO COMMUNICATION from Jonathan at all. (Pro's or Con"s)

James Adams is the president of the company and Jonathan is suppose to be his partner, Jonathan told me when he hired me, now he says he does not know James who goes by JIMMY.

Jonathan lives Ft. Walton 409-771-4380

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QUANTUM-RESULTS-MARKETING/CONVERSE-Texas-78109/QUANTUM-RESULTS-MARKETING-None-Payment-of-7500-for-my-appointment-setting-services-CO-1078134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QUANTUM RESULTS MARKETING

Quatum Marketing

AUTHOR: Sharon - ()

I did receive my money after many weeks.  Jonathan Clay did pay me.