Complaint Review: R C Willey

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2007

• Reported By:Sandy Utah
R C Willey
861 East 6600 South Murray, Utah U.S.A.

R C Willey Lazy Boy Murray Utah

We purchased a Lazy Boy Chair for over $700.00 and have had it for 6 months. Of that 6 months we were gone for 3 months. There are no children or pets in the house and the chair is noticibley worn where your legs touch the chair. They will do nothing about it and say that this is normal wear so may I warn you that their return policy is only 10 days and they will do nothing about a fabric that is not considered defective by them. As for me I will not buy anything else there because of their unwillingness to even discuss this with me.

Just as a side note in the last 3 years I have known 4 people who have had to return things that were damaged or broken but as I told the customer service person, this would not have happened in 10 days so I am just out of luck. I would not want anyone else to experience this rip off.

THE TECH WHO CAME TO MY HOUSE SAID THIS IS NORMAL WEAR AND REMEMBER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT APPROXIMATELY 3 MONTHS USE.

Lavendarflex
Sandy, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2007 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-C-Willey/Murray-Utah-84170/R-C-Willey-Lazy-Boy-Murray-Utah-289474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R C Willey