Complaint Review: Remedy Center

• Reported By: Astute Latina — Fleming Island Florida
Remedy Center
Internet, California United States of America

Remedy Center Remedy Group MORTGAGE MODIFICATION SCAM!! Internet, California

*Author of original report: NBPD-?

*Consumer Comment: NBPD

*Author of original report: Newport Beach PD

*Consumer Comment: Newport beach Police

*Consumer Comment: THEHOMREMEDY.ORG new website for REMEDY scammers!!!

*General Comment: CALL ERIC AKERLIND PH 714-347-8691

*Consumer Comment: HOME REMEDY CENTER, Attorney Andrew Duff Weiss

*Consumer Comment: 4500 Campus Drive, Newport Beach, Ca 92660 Mike Zadeh, owner

I was contacted by this company approximately around 3/10/13.  I responded to their mailing on 3/15/13.  I was told that I would receive a return call.  On 3/21/13, I received a call from Michael Bouas who explained that Remedy Center was affiliated with my mortgage company and that they had prompted them to contact me to help in offering to lower my mortgage payments, interest rate and possibly even the principal balance.  He requested that I submit paper work to him via email such as my bank statements, utility bill, hand written hardship letter, and paystubs. I submitted the paperwork.  Yesterday, 4/13/13, I was contacted by his supervisor Mike Nejad after I emailed Michael Bouas and asked him to get rid of my file, that I was no longer interested (I did this after several failed telephone appointments in which Bouas would say he was going to call me and never did).   Nejad proceeded to persuade me to go with the program, asked me to stop paying my mortgage, and to send them $3995 in 3 payments in order to help reduce my mortgage from $1457 to $862.  He is very persuasive and has an answer for every possible question that I posed.  I asked how will the money be applied and he said that it is deposited into the principal lawyer's trust account: Pamela Stacey Gressier.  He prompted me to visit the California Bar Association's website to confirm that her license was active.

When I noticed that remedy group and remedy center were no where listed on her profile, he explained that she is affiliated with many firms and remedy center is just one. Nejad stated he would send FEDEX to me on Monday 4/15 to pick up 3 post dated checks, one dated 4/18 $1500, 5/15 $1500 and 6/12 $995.  He emailed me some legal documents to electronically sign.  I completed this process.  He insisted that I not speak with my lender during the process, and not try to contact the lawyer directly.  He stated that if I wanted to speak with the lawyer directly, he would schedule a telephone conference.  I did not mail them any money after conducting research and determining that this company is a fraud. The company has yet to tell me their exact address.  They are to contact me tomorrow 4/15/13 to provide this and a FEDEX label for me to use to send them the 3 post dated checks.  He promised to modify my mortgage payments from $1457 to about $860, reduce my interest rate from between 2% and 4% and even negotiate to lower my principal balance.  These people are using remedygroup.org and remedycenter.org as their storefront on the internet.  They are targeting innocent people such as my self who are struggling to keep their homes.  What made me suspicious is that they said their company name is the remedy center but their documents say the remedy group.  The email that they used to send me the documents is: esign@debtpaypro.com  Nejad told me not to pay my mortgage, despite the fact that I am not behind on any payments, he encouraged me not to pay them or contact the mortgage company in anyway during the process.  As we spent 2 hours on the phone, he said he was moving on to the next customer and was late for the next appointment so I know they are scamming many each and every single day!!  They are duping and defrauding innocent people who are struggling to keep their homes.  These people need to be stopped.

I filed complaints with the FBI, FTC, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, California Attorney General and BBB.  I am still looking for other place to file complaints and my goal now is to ensure that I let as many consumers know of this fraud scheme.  Luckily, I did not send them any money but imagine those that have!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Remedy-Center/Internet-California-/Remedy-Center-Remedy-Group-MORTGAGE-MODIFICATION-SCAM-Internet-California-1043121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Remedy Center

NBPD-?

AUTHOR: Astute Latina - ()

I am in Florida.  Do you know who I should ask for?  A case or complaint #?  I am willing to cooperate to the fullest.  Can you contact me?  wanda.a.rodriguez@gmail.com

NBPD

AUTHOR: Alex - ()

Call the number I provided and go in for an interview

Newport Beach PD

AUTHOR: Astute Latina - ()

I did contact Newport Beach PD.  They did not do anything.

Newport beach Police

AUTHOR: Alex - ()

Contact the Newport Beach Police Department (949) 644-3763

THEHOMREMEDY.ORG new website for REMEDY scammers!!!

AUTHOR: Linda Cain - ()

To stay ahead of all the consumer, employee, vendor and law enforcement the REMEDY scammers have a new website:  www.ehrhomeremedy.org

GOOGLE:   REMEDY CENTER LOAN MODIFICATION COMPLAINTS

ENTER:    REMEDY     on RIPOFFREPORT.COM

This is the same scammers at the same offices in Newport Beach, California.

bkrumme@remedycenter.org

mbrinks@remedycenter.ore

blevine@remedycenter.org

mzadeh@remedycenter.org

Main location:   4500 Campus Dr.,  Newport Beach,  Ca  92660

#6 General Comment

CALL ERIC AKERLIND PH 714-347-8691

AUTHOR: WWW.ORANGECOUNTYDA.COM - ()

CALL  MR. ERIC AKERLIND, SUPERVISING INVESTIGATOR for THE ORANGE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTRONEYS OFFICE.

PH 714-347-8691  HE HAS PUT MANY CRIMINALS IN JAIL FOR LOAN MODIFICATION SCAMS

OR

GO VISIT    WWW.ORANGECOUNTYDA.COM

ON THE HOME PAGE...FILL OUT...THE REAL ESTATE FRAUD REPORTING FORM

HOME REMEDY CENTER, Attorney Andrew Duff Weiss

AUTHOR: Harvey Modlin''''s Criminal Court reco - ()

An investigation has revealed Attorney Andrew Weiss is behind the companies located at: 4500 Campus dr., Newport Beach,  Ca  92660   They include But are not limited to: NATIONAL REMEDY CENTER, PRUDENT LAW GROUP,  NOVATION LAW, REMEDY CENTER, HOME REMEDY CENTER.  EMAIL:  DWILLIAMS@REMEDYCENTER.ORG   MZADEH@REMEDYCENTER.ORG

WEBSITE:   HOMEREMEDYCENTER,ORG

4500 Campus Drive, Newport Beach, Ca 92660 Mike Zadeh, owner

AUTHOR: CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION SERVICES - ()

Go to the California Department of Real Estate for informatio.  www.DRE.CA.GOV FOR INFORMATION AND TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE REAL ESTATE AGENT.

Mike Zadeh also runs ads in CRAIGS LIST in Orange County California where he hires a hundred new workers to work on loan modifications.  When he does not pay them they quit and he blames the falure of the loan mods to go forward on the bad employee.  He has changed the name of his company 7 times in the last year and gets away with out paying the tens of thousands of dollars in Federal Express bills.

So to sum things things up they RIPOFF 1  THE CUSTOMERS   2  MOST ALL EMPLOYEES  3  ALL VENDORS LIKE FEDERAL EXPRESS

The owners and their girlfriends work remotly from the Newport adress and they expect a raid by LAW ENFORCEMENT ANY MOMENT!

It is also rumored they have fled to ISRAEL where there is no extridition to the United States for jews who have committed crimes in the United States.