Complaint Review: Resorts Anytime LLC

Resorts Anytime Hilton Head, South Carolina United States of America
  • Phone: 843-341-33
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Resorts Anytime LLC - Sun & Seas - The Coral Resorts - Hilton Head Anytime Misleading & Deceptive Scam Vacation Resort located in Hilton Head, S.C. Hilton Head, South Carolina

*Author of original report: Retraction of Complaint

The so called resort tells consumers that they are buying a life time vacation for them and their families for only $299 anytime/anywhere in a condo. When you go online that is only for last minute vacation deals in hotels and some condos. This vacation club is a  complete lie! I was told I would receive info in the mail in 3-4 weeks. I never rec'd anything!

Upon calling numerous times, the call was not returned. This went on for several months. The customer service was supposedly taken over by Sun & Seas located in Hilton Head, SC. This customer service took over for Resorts Anytime LLC due to the overwhelming complaints. I was told my money would be refunded after several months and that has not happened after my credit card info was given for the return. Once again my calls are not retunred and this has been ongoing for weeks. Still I have no refund.

I will now have to follow up with my bank again to avoid further charges. If you run across this company, stay away!

They are very good at convincing you and making this seem like a perfect vacation getaway when in fact, they are a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2009 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resorts-Anytime-LLC/Hilton-Head-South-Carolina-29928/Resorts-Anytime-LLC-Sun-Seas-The-Coral-Resorts-Hilton-Head-Anytime-Misleading-De-499688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resorts Anytime LLC

Retraction of Complaint

AUTHOR: J.Larkins - (USA)

Regarding my complaint against Resorts Anytime.  I have spoken directly with Hilton Head Anytime / Resorts Anytime.  They have handled all issues to my satisfaction, and I am please with the resolution.  At this time I wish to retract my complaint.  Please note that the Resorts Anytime office where I purchased in no longer in operation, which led to my initial complaint.  The office where I purchased has been taken over by and the new company has taken all the necesary steps to address my complaints in a satisfactory manor.  At this point I ask Rip-Off report to remove this posting.

J. Larkins