Complaint Review: RMG Systems

6440 Flying Cloud Dr. Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA

RMG Systems FRAUD Eden Prairie Minnesota

*Author of original report: Contacted Creditor Today

*Consumer Comment: lawsuit

I have worked hard to clear up any outstanding debts and have been free and clear for several years.  I have watched my credit scores rise significantly over the past several months.

I checked my credit report this morning. My husband and I are about to be approved to move into a home. My score has dropped 30 points in the past week.  Why???  Because RMG Systems Collections has put a negative mark on my credit report with Transunion in the amount of $115.  I do not have any outstanding debts and have never heard oft his company.  I notice the reviews of this company are 2 1/2 stars and have read this company is fraudulent in their claims.

I am angry and pray that this error does not cause us the loss of the property.  If so,..............

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2014 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMG-Systems/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/RMG-Systems-FRAUD-Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-1143930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMG Systems

Contacted Creditor Today

AUTHOR: DMowry - ()

I contacted the credit RMG Systems today.  The representative informed me that the reported account was with Columbia House and was closed out with Columbia in 2008.

I explained that I hadn't had that account for over 10 years and did not owe any balance.  I was advised that I still owed $115 on the debt.  I advised the representative that it is costing me on my credit score and I need for it to be removed.  When I advised him that that  if the amount was valid the statute of limitations is 4-5 years to collect.  It has been 6 years since it was closed out with the original company.  I informed the representative I was going to record the call and he said he was going to hang up and did so.

I have attempted to contact the original creditor but was told an investigation needed to be initiated!

lawsuit

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

Looks like you have grounds to sue these idiots.