Complaint Review: Rondalyn Chesnut of Queen Creek, AZ/ San Tan Valley, AZ

40576 Eagle St Queen Creek,, Arizona USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Rondalyn Chesnut of Queen Creek, AZ/ San Tan Valley, Arizona Ronda, Rondalyn C., Ronda Jones, La Mirada, Banning, Indiana, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley No good deed goes unpunished- Rondalyn Chesnut ,Jones, Queen Creek, Arizona

No class!  I was a friend of this lady's son and family for years and when she needed help the most I came through.  In 2006 Ronda was now moved to Queen Creek Arizona/ San Tan Valley, AZ and in a bind shortly after her separation and pending divorce from Tim Jones of La Mirada.  Rondalyns parents were asked for the money by Rondalyn, they didn't have it.  They called everyone according to her mother Patricia Chesnut, then called her son David and I, who was was their "last resort" to loan Rondalyn $3,000.00 she so desperately needed.  David didn't have it to loan her and passed the phone to me where I was asked by Patricia Chesnut for Rondalyn Chesnut to help them in their desperation.  I did deposit the money in Rondalyns checking account that day.  I later received a $2 Thank You card from Rondalyn for "saving my a**".  That was the last communication and I waited almost two years to even ask about my money and I was told by Ronald Chesnut of Banning, CA , Patricia Chesnut and Rondalyn Chesnut at that time they were all unable to start paying me and to wait. [continued below]....

.....  A year later, I called and emailed Ronda with no single return phone call or courtesy reply.  I called and emailed Rondald Chesnut asking about my money which at this point I was told my "time would be better spent making more money than pursuing it from them".  Shortly after they refused to talk to me.  I messaged Rondalyn Chesnut on Facebook, her response was to block me.   Now I see morality is a character flaw of the entire family including both of Rondalyns offspring.  I will also mention her son and I were best friends for almost 11 years until he tried to ruin my business and abruplty stopped talking to me one day.  No good deed goes unpunished, I helped Rondalyn out just like I did both her kids and at the end of the day, I am the bad guy and out money I worked very hard for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rondalyn-Chesnut-of-Queen-Creek-AZ-San-Tan-Valley-AZ/Queen-Creek-Arizona-85242/Rondalyn-Chesnut-of-Queen-Creek-AZ-San-Tan-Valley-Arizona-Ronda-Rondalyn-C-Ronda-Jo-1099132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rondalyn Chesnut of Queen Creek, AZ/ San Tan Valley, AZ

Baker