Complaint Review: Royal Credit Services

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, December 19, 2003

• Reported By:Mulberry Indiana
Royal Credit Services
P.O. Box 32531 Palm Beach Gardens, Florida U.S.A.

Royal Credit Services, Client Care Services ripoff, rude, absolutely no help!!!! Palm Beach Gardens Florida

*Author of original report: They got me again!!

People, whatever you do.....DO NOT fall for this scam!!! Unfortunately I did and now I'm up you know what creek without a paddle because I did what I was told to do and refund all the paperwork & I would "cheerfully be refunded my deposit" of $296.00. That was in September & now they pretty much told me I'm screwed.

I thought it would help my credit but it was a hard lesson learned.

Their "client care services" are a bunch of rude people that pretty much tell you you're screwed.

Kathy
Lafayette, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2003 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Credit-Services/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33410/Royal-Credit-Services-Client-Care-Services-ripoff-rude-absolutely-no-help-Palm-Beac-71460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Credit Services

They got me again!!

AUTHOR: Kathy - (U.S.A.)

Be very, very careful about this company!!!!! I was checking my checking account statement & they went in under uppcard.com and took out $199.00!!!!!!!! I called and they said they sent me a letter about it and if I didn't send a form back telling them no that meant I authorized it. They said they'd put the money back within 15 to 30 business days but I know it's gone.

If any of you ever fall victim to this scam, be sure to CLOSE YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT!!!! I had to do a stop payment on some checks so they wouldn't bounce. Now I have to close this account and right before Christmas.

I hope none of you ever receive a call from these scam artists.