Complaint Review: Ruggies

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Terri — Bailey Colorado
Ruggies
BUYRUGGIES.COM WALLINGFORD, Connecticut USA

Ruggies Product did not work as advertised. When I returned Item they charged an outrageous amount for S&H. the product was $17 andthey charged $31.80 for S&H. When I returned the item I only paid $9.00. WALLINGFORD Connecticut

I ordered Ruggies because I thought they would help keep my rugs in place. They did not work to my satisfaction. I returned items and paid about $9.00 for S&H. They refunded my item for a total amount of $17.00. They charged $31.80 for S&H which is totally rediculous. They actually charged $15.90 for each set of Ruggies, I had bought two sets. THAT IS A RIP OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ruggies/WALLINGFORD-Connecticut-06494/Ruggies-Product-did-not-work-as-advertised-When-I-returned-Item-they-charged-an-outrage-1061862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ruggies