• Report: #1119935

• Reported By: Charles — Garnet Valley Pennsylvania
RVTL& Equn
1285 Baring Blvd. 297 Sparks, Nevada USA

RVTL& Equinox False adverti Sparks Nevada

I ordered this product based on their advertisement of a free 14 day trial. I paid the $4.95 shipping charge as required with the understanding that if it did not work I had to call to cancel . I ordered it on Jan.16,2014 and received it on Jan.22. I tried the product and was totally dissatisfied with the results. I called and was told my credit card had already been charged $138.00 and the 14 days were up. The received date was Jan.22 and the cancellation date was Jan.31- that is only 9 days. I believe this to be a scam and more importantly FALSE advertising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RVTL-Equn/Sparks-Nevada-89434/RVTLamp-Equinox-False-adverti-Sparks-Nevada-1119935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RVTL& Equn