Complaint Review

Address:
http://www.salviamonster.com Internet United States of America Phone:

Category:
Cult Organizations, Smoke Shops

salviamonster.com salviamonster.com salviamonster.info salviamonster is a scam salviamonster.com is a scam website Internet

* : WOW We dont even have a customer named ALEX in TN

* : False reports

I ordered some of their new Bombay Blue 3 grams for 69.99 and then I ordered what was supposed to be 20x Salvia Divinorum 1 gram for 21.99. First their free same dayshipping took me a week and a half to recieve, then when I did recieve it the double standardized 20x looked just like the 10x I had ordered from another site, and I only got 1 gram of the Bombay Blue/ Star Dust stuff. I wrote them an email because this was the only way they are able to be contacted and they wrote me back three days later to tell me that I was wrong but they would resend me tomorrow the Bombay Blue Star Dust and a new salvia and to go ahead and keep the other stuff.

So I tryed the smoke blend which didnt make me feel anything at all except i got the feeling I was burning leaves in the backyard because that's what it smelled like. Then a few days later I wrote them back to see if I could get some tracking information or something. They didnt write me back this time and I wrote them back again, still no response. So I looked up their information online and tryed calling this number I found which just rang and rang. Then someone wrote me back saying could I send them my order number again because they cant find my order by my name in their system to look up a tracking #. So I wrote them back with the order number and they said my order had been shipped and I can return it if I want a refund. I sent them a copy of the letter that they'd wrote saying I'd get more stuff, and they wrote back in the same day this time saying this letter didnt come from them I had deleted it and wrote that in there.

I wrote back again and they responded with their policy return the product and we will refund you.  BUT THEY NEVER SHIPPED ME MY PRODUCT JUST SOME JUNK THIS SITE IS A SCAM! I had a horrible experience here and I hope this saves someone because I wrote this. At least it feels good to know that my situation was heard by someone because they didnt listen at all. SalviaMonster.com is  the big scam for salvia !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2009 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/salviamonstercom/internet/salviamonstercom-salviamonstercom-salviamonsterinfo-salviamonster-is-a-scam-salviamonst-489097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on salviamonster.com

#1

WOW We dont even have a customer named ALEX in TN

AUTHOR: salviamonster - (USA)

Wow... Im suprised on what I just read .. salviamonster.com being a scam ? this is great!!! lol This makes me laugh actually considering you can email them and they respond within 1 hr or less, you can call 24/7 hrs a day and someone will always answere. they have live chat you can most likely always find someone. I hate to say this but we know who wrote this and its karma that will come back ...  salviamonster along with other companies you wrote about are number 1 for a reason! Remember that !!!!!

p.s We dont have a ALEX from TN and if you have more info on your so called fake order and info , please repsond to this asap! Thanks LIAR !!!

#2

False reports

AUTHOR: Gruppa - (U.S.A.)

I am not affiliated with any of the following businesses.

Alex from Memphis has filed reports on 4 different salvia and herbal smoke shops all in one day. All of the reports are 95% identical with the exception of a key product. All of them saying the exact same thing about missing tracking numbers, missing order info, telling him he deleted his letter saying he would get more stuff, salvia looking the same (and yes, 10x looks just like 20x which looks just like 80x), they are word for word the same. The businesses include;

salviadragon.com

gorillasalvia.com

salviasociety.org

All 4 domains differ in DNS registration, date of register and for the most part, registrars and contact info. It is my opinion that someone is trying to discredit other herbal smoke businesses by posting false reports concerning the competition.

MORE FEATURED REPORTS