Complaint Review: San Diego Housing Commission

• Submitted: Sat, November 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 29, 2008

• Reported By:San Ysidro California
San Diego Housing Commission
1122 Broadway Suite 300 SAN DIEGO, California U.S.A.

San Diego Housing Commission Not taking responsibility for their mistakes. San Diego, California California

I have been dealing with a mistake that the Housing Commission made in June of 2007 and they will not correct it. According to our lease, we are to pay 30% of our yearly income for our rent. The Housing Commission has my income at double what I actucally make. I have gone to their offices, send e-mails and all the documentation needed to prove how much I actucally earned.

Even with all the proof, I provided including last years tax forms, they still won't correct anything and keep pushing paperwork from various employees who work there. They are not listening to anything I am saying. I have contacted the Legal Aid Society of San Diego to see what can be done. I have told Legal Aid that I understand that these things take time so they need to investigate for possible fraud but, when I have been over-chaarged for rent since June of 2007 and they won't correct anything, these is something wrong.

I just want to let everyone know, to keep copies of any paperwork you get from the Housing Commission for any future references. I have a year and a half of paperwork on this problem. Lets hope this will clear up before the end 2009.

San Ysidro, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2008 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/San-Diego-Housing-Commission/SAN-DIEGO-California-92173/San-Diego-Housing-Commission-Not-taking-responsibility-for-their-mistakes-San-Diego-Cali-396072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on San Diego Housing Commission