Complaint Review: ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP

• Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: Patty — Levittown Pennsylvania
ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas USA

ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP Free Credit check, then it said $1 that would be refunded and I was charged $29.95 Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I am in a very bad way financially. I saw a po up that said free credit report and I know my credit is not good. I have never checked my credit before. It advertised as free, but then said they needed to charge $1 to prove you are who you are and it would be refunded. I did this on 9/11/13, on 9/18/13, I checked my bank statement and they charged me $29.95. They claimed they sent me an email on the 11th stating it was a free 7 day trial period and then I would be charged $29.95 per month. I have cancelled my "subscription". I checked through all my emails spam, trash and inbox, and have nothing of the sort. I am trying to repair my credit and they are doing this. It is very misleading.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense-a-Product-of-One-Technologies-LP/Dallas-Texas-75205/ScoreSense-a-Product-of-One-Technologies-LP-Free-Credit-check-then-it-said-1-that-woul-1085776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Patty,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense