Complaint Review: searchenginesetup.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: rosaleslawncare — Moline Illinois
searchenginesetup.com

searchenginesetup.com this company tired getting me to register my website and it's a scam. Internet

I have been getting calls from 1800-670-6541 saying to register my address to a search engine. I am just wondering how this company found out I started a website under godaddy.com. is this number related to your business?

I've looked this number up and it's a scam from many others who just opened up a website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/searchenginesetupcom/internet/searchenginesetupcom-this-company-tired-getting-me-to-register-my-website-and-its-a-sca-1035735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on searchenginesetup.com