• Report: #1072067

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: tina juarez — ELMENDORF Texas
security finance
2014 pleasanton rd san antonio, Texas USA

security finance Security finance security finance has me down as 30 days late when I payed my account in full and late charges keep raising, they ruined my credit . they r rude , harrass , harrass n don't care the peopke don san antonio texas

Tina , san antonio texas ,

Security finance ruined my credit , I payed off my account early with my income tax and four months later got a hold of my credit report and they have me down as being $21due and  late . Spoke to the manager and was rude , told her a got a payoff quote to pay early she still didn't care I explained to her the rating on my report she said I can't do anything to help you. I'm so mad the girls on the phone need more training if the can't give us a payoff quote  correctly and add numbers they shouldn't work there now my credit has bad markings all for $21.00 !!!! And the manager is rude .this place has dishonest people working there that dont care and i will never do business there ever again! !!!!!!.

Tina , san antonio texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/security-finance/san-antonio-Texas-78221/security-finance-Security-finance-security-finance-has-me-down-as-30-days-late-when-I-pa-1072067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on security finance