Complaint Review: Select Portfolio

• Reported By: Jane — boca raton Florida United States of America
Select Portfolio
P.O. Box 65250 salt lake city, Utah United States of America

Select Portfolio Not applying my payment salt lake city, Utah

*General Comment: SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING INC.

Class action lawsuit? Where do I sign up!

I was in foreclosure and decided to pay off my loan. I had them send me a payoff statement and I paid the amount in full. You would think that would be the end of it...so the story begins.

It is going on 90 days of phone calls over 70 hours on the phone trying to resolve this matter. Instead of applying the money to my load they are holding it in escrow? Why? So that three weeks after I paid the loan off they can charge me an additional 3500.00 for services?? What services I ask? Not one person can give me an answer.

I have sent countless faxed documents to the dark hole... I beg people to just be curious and let me know when they get the fax... me faxes 19 them return phone calls 0!!!!

The stress of dealing with such people is discussing. I would be honored to join your class action lawsuit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio/salt-lake-city-Utah-84165/Select-Portfolio-Not-applying-my-payment-salt-lake-city-Utah-1003108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio

#1 General Comment

SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING INC.

AUTHOR: dakota - (USA)

HOW DO I ALSO SIGN UP FOR THE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING INC.  WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE MY MONEY IS GOING.  HAS ANYONE STOPPED THERE ESCROW AND PAID TAXES AND INS. THEMSELVES.  PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME ON THIS.  THIS COMPANY HAS TO BE STOPPED NOW.