Complaint Review: sensible homw warranty

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: jbk — franklin park New Jersey United States of America
sensible homw warranty
sparks, Nevada United States of America

sensible homw warranty did not honor warranty agreement when technician could not or would not fix gas dryer and dishwasher, promised to reimburse me for cost of outside tech. cost to fix dryer in timely matter(3 to 4 weeks sparks Nevada

This company started out to be a reliable warranty company. I had gone to many consumer reviews website for home warranties because I had a very bad experience with American home warranty. The reviews with this comapany were very good and the (suppose it) customers had rave reviews. We contacted them and signed on for one year to test it out. My first experience was great very professional they replaced my garbage disposal without any problems. So far so good, until my husband decides to sign up for two years at a cost of almost $800.00. Now we have a problem! First my dryer breaks down and there is no tech in all of my area that can fix it. They give me the go ahea to hire my own (got an appt in 24 hours) and was told to submit they bill to get riembursed and it would be rushed out asap. That was the middle of Nov. then my diswasher start to leak and tech states that it cannot be fixed due to a hole in the tub. also I would be cut a check to cover a new dishwasher. Still waiting. Needless to say No matter how many times I call or email they say the same thing "checks in the mail". This company is a scam and I plant to say it to the WORLD! DO NOT I repeat DO NOT sign up for this company. They liars PERIOD! They will never uphold they're end of thier contract anf further more they never ever give out last name so you can copmplain directly to a person of management. Please heed my warning and stay away they are as bad as AHW!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sensible-homw-warranty/sparks-Nevada-89436/sensible-homw-warranty-did-not-honor-warranty-agreement-when-technician-could-not-or-woul-996689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sensible homw warranty