Complaint Review: Sergio's Latin restaurant

• Updated: Tue, October 22, 2013

• Reported By: Tati873 — Miami Florida
Sergio's Latin restaurant
13550 sw 120 st Miami, Florida USA

Sergio's Latin restaurant No customer service whatsoever from anyone! Including managers Miami Florida

No customer service whatsoever. Managers are rude and not helpful. I ordered delivery and the order came wrong. I called the restaurant and the manager insisted that the sandwich is what I ordered. I informed her that I would give the sandwich back, I just wanted a corrected order and she said I would have to pay again. She hung up the phone on me twice and later stated she did not. I asked her if even for sheer customer service she  could fix the order because I can not eat dairy and again she said no.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sergios-Latin-restaurant/Miami-Florida-3396/Sergios-Latin-restaurant-No-customer-service-whatsoever-from-anyone-Including-managers-1093893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sergio's Latin restaurant