Complaint Review: Service Street

• Reported By: M Ray — lilburn Georgia
Service Street
2039 Scenic Highway Snellville, Georgia USA

Service Street Oil Change Disaster Snellville Georgia

I took my 2012 Dodge Charger to Service Street for a simple oil change.  A week and half later my check engine light came on.   I took it to one of the Auto Parts stores that offer free diagnostic check however their machine would not register the problem so they suggested I take it to the dealer.

My husband had to take 2 hours off work to take the car to the dealer (for which he does not get paid)  When the service adviser called the first thing they asked is where did we get our oil changed.  Service street left the gasket loose and also did not re place the seal kit which caused a major oil leak.  The Dodge dealer charged a total of $121.94 to clean up the mess re do the oil change and to diagnose the issue.

When we took the paper work to Service Street for reimbursement they did not even bother to apologize and they have only agreed to reimburse us for 48.00 of the $151.00 that it cost me for two oil changes and to fix their negligence.   They did offer me 5 free oil changes. Really?  I would never trust them with my car again after this fiasco.   Obviously they do not care about their customers or they would have happily reimbursed me the time and money it took to rectify a problem that they caused.  I do not want this to happen to any one else.   I would not recommend Service Street to anyone .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Service-Street/Snellville-Georgia-30078/Service-Street-Oil-Change-Disaster-Snellville-Georgia-1130276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Service Street