Complaint Review: sewusa.com

• Updated: Sun, May 05, 2013

• Reported By: Casey — Los Angeles California
sewusa.com
PO Box 20582 Bullhead City, Arizona USA

sewusa.com, LRB Services, SewUSA.com How to Piss Off Customers and Screw Your Own Business Bullhead City Arizona

I ordered a sewing machine manual from SewUSA.com (aka LRB Services). They mailed me the wrong manual. I attempted to reach them by phone to no avail. They ignored my first email. The next week I sent them a second email with a photo of the incorrect manual and proof of my order showing the correct manual. They finally responded and said to mail back the manual and that they would send out the correct manual and reimburse me for the return postage.

Any reputable company would immediately ship out the correct manual and most would issue a prepaid return postage label for the wrong item. SewUSA is not reputable. Stupidly, I mailed back their wrong manual in perfect condition using the same carrier (USPS) and the same packaging (a cardboard Priority Mail envelop) that they originally used to send out the manual.

More than ample time went by for mail delivery to a neighboring state and I hadn't heard anything back so I contacted them again by email. After several more days passed they, i.e. "Lisa", wrote to me and said that the manual I returned was not in resellable condition and that she was going to mail it back to me. That is to say, she mailed back the wrong manual (not the one that I originally ordered) and did NOT reimburse me for the return postage, bless her heart.

I have opened a PayPal dispute but they don't don't do anything about getting your money back unless the business agrees out of the goodness of their heart to do so. (That's another matter, buyer beware with PayPal.) I have also initiated a dispute with my credit card company, but they often don't care if the charge is below a certain dollar amount.

In summary, I paid for a manual I didn't order and have no use for, plus I had to pay shipping twice for something that has no use to me. Great way to run a business!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sewusacom/Bullhead-City-Arizona-86439/sewusacom-LRB-Services-SewUSAcom-How-to-Piss-Off-Customers-and-Screw-Your-Own-Busines-1048598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sewusa.com