Complaint Review: Sharon Adams

• Reported By: Brokenhearted — New York New York
Sharon Adams
213 E45th street 3rd ave New York, New York USA

Sharon Adams Lied lied lied and ripped me off more than 40K New York New York

Went to this person in the summer of 2011 and she said I was cursed so had to go through process of cleansing. Since that day until two months ago, have been giving her $$$, opening numerous credit cards and bought her things which she said she would pay the monthly payments for and sometimes she complies. But she's been so shady and could not reach her for awhile. I guess I knew she was a scam artist but didn't want to believe it bc we had supposedly become good friends. Now I know something is up with her so I googled her which I should have done yrs ago. I am sorry I ever met this woman. She promised my life would be better and I would be with the man I love. I'm still single and poorer than when I started! I hope she finds The Lord one day so she can stop hurting all her victims and use her power for good. I will try to restore my debts and move on from this horrible life lesson!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sharon-Adams/New-York-New-York-10017/Sharon-Adams-Lied-lied-lied-and-ripped-me-off-more-than-40K-New-York-New-York-1123808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sharon Adams