Complaint Review: skype

• Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: Jeri — birmingham Alabama
skype
skype.com , Select State/Province USA

skype skype stole my money internet

Be very careful sending skype any money for a subscription.  I chatted with them over the internet before I agreed to try their service for my business and it has cost me a lot of time and money.  They shut off my account almost immediately with no explanation and it was very difficult to find them to send an email that I had no access to my account.  When I finally did hear from them they repeatedly told me not too worry it will be solved.  This went on for two weeks.  When I finally had enough and asked for my money back they FINALLY told me we're not giving your money back.

BEWARE of skype  !!  They know how to take your money but you will not receive the promised service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/skype/Select-StateProvince/skype-skype-stole-my-money-internet-1118871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on skype