• Submitted: Thu, September 17, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, September 17, 2009

• Reported By: Rip Of Artists — Santa Barbara California USA
smccorp.com Simi Valley, California United States of America

SMC CORP / EMERCHANT CLUB Scam, Ripoff, Dead beat Company Simi Valley, California

SMC Corp is the biggest scam company out there. They tell you to send your package back, and no billing will take place and the money will be refunded to you. So I emailed them telling them I want to cancel my account, sent the package back Overnight UPS with a signature which was signed for, called SMC and they kept transfering me to a record cancelation department, telling me to send my package back which was already done. So when I called and finally was aloud to speak to a supervisor, they told my to fax the tracking information to them, because they have no proof that the package arrived, it took 6 faxes and over 20 calls before they acknowledge that they recieved the fax. After that they still where pulling money out of my account. Since then I had to get a lawyer to get SMC to stop pulling money out of my account. So when my lawyer got involved magically everything appeared and they had everything. Now I have a judgement against them for my money back and also to pay the court fees and attorney fees. Now they want to go to court, and turn this into a really big event which I canceled within the thirty days that I signed up and have the proof to show. So we will see what happens.

Dont ever sign up for this company, your money will be taken from your account and they will steal your money. They are thiefs and I cannot wait until I see them in court. Now the word will get out in all the internet, newspapers and anywhere else that my lawyer and I can get the word out about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2009 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-CORP-EMERCHANT-CLUB/Simi-Valley-California-/SMC-CORP-EMERCHANT-CLUB-Scam-Ripoff-Dead-beat-Company-Simi-Valley-California-496617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC CORP / EMERCHANT CLUB