Complaint Review: southern cross dental colorado springs

• Submitted: Tue, May 21, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: sound drunk — pueblo Colorado
southern cross dental colorado springs
s nevada ave colorado springs, Colorado USA

southern cross dental colorado springs jerks,crooks,loosers,& cheats !!! colorado springs Colorado

I went to Southern cross,to get dentures in 2012,,from my teeth being broken from a robbery,& an attempted murder,that happened in my office in Colorado springs in 2012. As soon as my teeth were pulled & sore,they had me in for a fitting.I thought this was normal,untill everyweek the new teeth didnt fit! I asked around & found out that the dental people were soposed to wait untill I HEALED!--they didnt.they also used the XMas hurry story,,even tho they knew I lost my house 7mos earlier in Waldo canyon fire!,,,they rushed me threw,,then began threatening not to "finish" my dentures,unless they got theyre last Beasly/Measly $200! I told them,"I wouldnt show up untill THEY DID GET paid",weather they liked it "or not". I waited for my face to heal,put up with nemerous threats,,even tho-tthey got $1,600! when my face healed,,they got theyre last $200! Since then,,,I have demanded a final bill,,and a recipt that theyve been paid......And Ive gotten nothing!!! no recipt,,,,,,,and the teeth fall out everytime I sing on stage or speak! They didnt even bother to fukin finish the final process!!!!! I hope theyre teeth alllllll falll out!! .................................sincerly!...............................

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/southern-cross-dental-colorado-springs/colorado-springs-Colorado-80905/southern-cross-dental-colorado-springs-jerkscrooksloosers-cheats-colorado-sprin-1052550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on southern cross dental colorado springs