Complaint Review: SubCo

• Reported By: smileyface65 — Montgomery Illinois United States of America
SubCo
Fresno, California United States of America

SubCo Sending magazine subscriptions Fresno, California

I started receiving magazines that I never subscribed to. When I tried calling the magazine they told me it was through a third party and they could not cancel the subscription. When I receive these magazines I recycle them right away because I do not want them. When I called Subco I told them to stop sending me these magazines. Let see how long this takes. I do not appreciate a company selling my name to magazines I never requested.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SubCo/Fresno-California-/SubCo-Sending-magazine-subscriptions-Fresno-California-841084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SubCo