Complaint Review: Sunrise Plice

• Updated: Fri, November 08, 2013

• Reported By: Abused — Florida
Sunrise Plice
Sunrise, Florida USA

Sunrise Plice The Sunrise Police forced me out of my apartment with no warrant and showed nothing that gave them the right to do that Sunrise Florida

My father filed a document with a judge to get me taken away and put into a mental institution when what I needed was another type of medical treatment. The officers who got to my apartment told me I had to go with them or they would force me. They had no warrant. They took me to their police car. I told them of my physical ailment. They told me I would be treated at the hospital for it. At the hospital, they promptly told me I had to go into he psychiatric ward of they would cuff me. My physical medical problem was never treated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunrise-Plice/Sunrise-Florida-33322/Sunrise-Plice-The-Sunrise-Police-forced-me-out-of-my-apartment-with-no-warrant-and-showed-1097889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunrise Plice