Complaint Review: Taylor-Made Marketing- Hillsboro

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: North Brunswick — plainsboro New Jersey
Taylor-Made Marketing- Hillsboro
378 South BRANCH Road, Building 1, Suite 8. Hillsboro, New Jersey USA

Taylor-Made Marketing- Hillsboro TMM&C Taylor-Made Marketing - If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck . Lied fradulent company regional owners gave out my personal address phone # and cell phone # to my former employees! ripoff liars victimized us Hillsboro New Jersey

At the interview, when I asked what my specific duties would be, I got a bunch of buzzwords in response: leadership, growth potential, team environment, blah blah blah. That raised a red flag for me, so when I was invited for a second interview, I considered declining. I should have.
 For all their "marketing", "leadership", and "team environment" posturing, it is a door-to-door 100% commission sales job or 25% commission plus what I assumed was minimum wage or next to it, because I couldn't get a straight answer
They are  obnoxious ripoffs!!

ProsThe employees are nice, but there are no real career opportunities here. Its a door to door sales job, the kind of thing perfect for a teenager, but absurd for an adult looking for a real career.

ConsThey are nothing but a scam. They're a pyramid scheme. Don't waste your time. You will be paid on commission only. They are like all the other "marketing" companies on all the job sites out there.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would seriously consider getting a real website, instead of a wordpress site. It looks rather low budget. Try getting into the Better Business Bureau... oh wait, if you do that you will be exposed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taylor-Made-Marketing-Hillsboro/Hillsboro-New-Jersey-08844/Taylor-Made-Marketing-Hillsboro-TMMC-Taylor-Made-Marketing-If-it-looks-like-a-duck-an-1122999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taylor-Made Marketing- Hillsboro