Pink

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By:PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania
The Basement Shaman
P.O. Box 1165 Woodstock, Illinois U.S.A.

The Basement Shaman Does not ship orders placed via website. Woodstock Illinois

*Consumer Comment: basementshaman is reliable!

I placed an order for one of their products on about 5/10/07. I received an email that it was shipped USPS priority on 5/14/07. After a week I haven't received my order. I sent this company an email on 5/22/07 that it has been a week now and I never received this USPS priority shipment. I asked if they know what happened. I never heard from them.

Larry
PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Basement-Shaman/Woodstock-Illinois-60098/The-Basement-Shaman-Does-not-ship-orders-placed-via-website-Woodstock-Illinois-251274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Basement Shaman

basementshaman is reliable!

AUTHOR: Sprout - (United States of America)

I have done business with basementshaman.com for over 6 years now. I have placed over 100 orders. Only 3 times did they forget to include a product in my order and when I sent an email the owner personally responded and immediately sent the product free of charge. And that is not just after he knew I was a good customer. This happend on my very first order with them!
Also when I have had questions about their products they have been generous with their time to answer me by email and by phone.

Lastly, their products are of the highest quality.  It really bothers me that people are reading negative reviews about this company from a handful of disgruntled people when most of their customers are very happy.

Happy California customer.