Complaint Review: The Foreclosure Law Center

• Updated: Sat, September 07, 2013

• Reported By: Tennessee — Nashville Tennessee
The Foreclosure Law Center
1518 Walnut St. Suite #1506 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

The Foreclosure Law Center Sheena GordonShanika JohnsonTodd Zeitz Mortgage Scam, Sheena Gordon, Shanika Johnson Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: PLEASE REPLY

I hired the Foreclosure Law Center to work out a loan modification for me with Wells Fargo and America's Servicing Company.  I knew that Wells Fargo and ASC were scammers but I had no idea that I was jumping from the frying pan into the fire.  The Foreclosure Law Center took $3,000.00 from me and from that point, I had to beg to get them to even answer emails and phone calls.  When I went to the Foreclosure Law Center, I was in good standing with my mortgage company.  I was looking for better rates but was not in debt.  After being advised by the Foreclosure Law Center, I am now in bankruptcy.  Sheena Gordon will not even return my phone calls.  They are scam artists of the worst kind.  I want this company exposed.  Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Foreclosure-Law-Center/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19102/The-Foreclosure-Law-Center-Sheena-GordonShanika-JohnsonTodd-Zeitz-Mortgage-Scam-Sheena-G-1082627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Foreclosure Law Center

PLEASE REPLY

AUTHOR: KARMAISABITCH - ()

PLEASE READ PREVIOUS POSTS FROM CONSUMERS FOR CONTACT INFO.